If you’re like me, you’ve been itching to get your Mega Man fix on the go. Thanks to Capcom, you’ll soon be able to fulfill the need for Mega Man wherever you go.
Starting January 5th, IOS and Android users will be able to play the first six Mega Man games wherever they please.
For the first time on smartphones gert all six of the original 8-bit Mega Man games.
These lovingly-crafted adaptations will remind long-time fans and introduce newcomers to what made the Blue Bomber such a popular and iconic character. Each game has been optimized for the mobile devices with adjustments to game speed.
- Mega Man® Mobile – The evil Dr. Wily must be stopped in this classic action platformer, the original Mega Man
- Mega Man® 2 Mobile– Dr. Wily resurfaces to threaten the world again! Only Mega Man can stand in his way.
- Mega Man® 3 Mobile – Fight berserk robots on uncharted planets. Mega Man must set a course for space to resolve this mysterious crisis.
- Mega Man® 4 Mobile – A year has passed since Mega Man’s battle in space. A new enemy appears – Dr. Cossack.
- Mega Man® 5 Mobile – Manic robots cause chaos in the city. How is Proto Man involved? Only Mega Man can find out!
- Mega Man® 6 Mobile – The Global Robot Alliance is formed, but this newfound peace is threatened by a new foe – the enigmatic Mr. X!
Each Mega Man title will run only $1.99 a piece, which is a pretty nice deal.