The Mega Man series returns with the announcement of the Mega Man Legacy Collection 2.
Fans of the Mega Man series rejoice as Capcom has announced another Mega Man Legacy Collection offering 4 more games to enjoy! Offering 4 hit Mega Man titles, those who’ve never played the Mega Man series will have the opportunity to play through these hit titles on current consoles; with new features for fans of the series!
- 4-in-1 Timeless Adventures – Experience the legacy of long-time video game icon Mega Man with these four most recent classics from the core series:
- Mega Man 7 – This 16-bit side-scrolling classic introduces an in-game shop with power-ups, plus a mysterious rival Bass and his wolf-like companion Treble. o
- Mega Man 8 – The Blue Bomber leaps into 32-bit in even more colorful stages with impressive fully animated and voiced story sequences for the first time. o Mega
- Man 9 – This entry marks a triumphant return to the series’ roots with 8bit visuals, music, and gameplay. Play as Proto Man and take on Fake Man in the included add-on content.
- Mega Man 10 – Play as Mega Man, Proto Man, or Bass in this fun, challenging 8-bit quest. Battle the deadly Mega Man Killer robots in the three included add-on stages.
- First-timer Friendly – For those new to the series, this collection introduces a new option to play the games with additional armor as they learn the ropes during their first playthrough. Save checkpoints have also been added for easy reload.
- New Remix Challenge Mode – Play classic stages like never before and put skills to the test in unique boss rush and stage remixes!
- Mega Man Museum – Explore the legacy of these games’ original releases with a historic archive that includes hundreds of development materials such as concept designs, sketches, production art, and more.
Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 releases August 8th, 2017 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.