While Persona 5 has already been released in Japan, it has yet to reach anywhere else; but there has been progress made. The English voice actors for the upcoming Persona 5 have been announced, and contains many names you may have heard before.
The games cleverly named protagonist “Protagonist” (we shouldn’t be talking about original names, but regardless) will be voiced by Super Smash Bros. for Wii U announcer Xander Mobus while Cassandra Morris will portray Morgana. You may remember Morris from Sword Art Online as Leafa, or Sailor Venus from Sailor Moon Crystal.
You check out the incredibly stack cast below, and if you’re interested in pre-ordering Persona 5 you can do so here.
- Xander Mobus – The Protagonist
- Cassandra Morris – Morgana
- Robbie Daymond – Goro Akechi
- Xanthe Huynh – Haru Okumura
- Erica Lindbeck – Futaba Sakura
- Matt Mercer – Yusuke Kitagawa
- Cherami Leigh – Makoto Niijima
- Erika Harlacher – Ann Takamaki
- Max Mittelman – Ryuji Sakamoto